Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Don't know if this applies to Audi worldwide, but in the UK, Audi are giving these dataplugs away at the moment (they're normally about £35) - got mine set up and can do all sorts of stuff from mileage logging to auto-servicing notifications. Rumour has it you can also do a load of remote stuff too. Early days, but as a freebie and connected using the Audi Connect Plug & Play app, seems like a bit of good value.

Might not be news to most, but I thought it was quite interesting.
Musical instrument Light Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Keyboard

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts
"Free" and "Audi" are not usually words that go together eh???

Reactions: JohnS4

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hypothetical question for those who have one: Imagine that you are trying to sell one to me. What does it do that is actually useful? (Hint: I have already read the comments in this thread).

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Fuelling is related to the position of your right foot.

Reactions: ScoobyDoo555

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fuelling is related to the position of your right foot.
Yes, I'm all too acutely aware that I'm now putting my local petrol station owner's kids through college :D

TBF, I'm getting good MPG, so I'm not bothered (either way - I knew what I was getting in to when I got the car) - it's still better than the Porsche was :D

As for the data plug, I'll see how it goes - even if it just reminds me of servicing etc, that'll do me: one less thing to remember :)

Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts