Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I bought an audi a5 coupe 2009 a while ago. An awesome car but the sound system does need an upgrade. I have the concert radio and audi basic speakers i assume? Particularly the bass feels very weak. The question here is where can i find the original subwoofer of the car? Have checked the boot "roof" and spare wheel section but cant find it. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2010 Audi A5 Sportback
7 Posts
In the boot, under the spare wheel, bordering the rear side of the wheel well. It is an odd shape and faces down to the floor so all you see is plastic. If nothing there, then you don't have one. You should have an amp on the left space of the boot if you have the sub.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
695 Posts
In the boot, under the spare wheel, bordering the rear side of the wheel well. It is an odd shape and faces down to the floor so all you see is plastic. If nothing there, then you don't have one. You should have an amp on the left space of the boot if you have the sub.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
No, he clearly writes he has a Coupe. Which means the subwoofer is located in te parcelshelf if one has the proper sound package.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts