Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

i have a little (i hope) problem with my shift knob in my Audi A5 2.0 TDi Quattro with S-tronic gearbox, sometimes my FIS pop up a message "Gearbox malfunction you can continue driving" when it's first time pops i was able to change gears from P to D, N and R but no able to change to S and M mode, after a few moments the message disappeared and I drove another 1500 kilometers... the message pops few days ago again and this time also I was not able to turn on S and M mode and additionally, switching to P I could not remove the key, I left the car for 3 days (coronavirus - I did not need it) after 3 days, the problem was still ... I got pissed and I punched in the side of the middle panel at the height of the gearbox - then the magic became - the problem disappeared, but after a few moments it appeared, I treated the car with my fist again ... and the problem disappeared for a long time... After all, I decided that I would look inside, everything looks ok there, I unhooked and connected all the cables again, one seemed not pressed, the problem is not there yet, but I haven't drove too much .... IS ANYONE WITH YOU HAS THIS PROBLEM? It's very strange, I don't know if I should be more interested in it?

Regards.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts