Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thread is going to be where I post all new pictures and videos of my Audi A5 S line.

I really like images to be High resolution so all the pics should be minimum of 1600x1200px. Enjoy!

New pics have been added below on Feb, 07 2009. I started a new post to show
the new pics but the thread nazis merged them into this thread.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Continued

Heres a close up of the clear bra on the bumper, hood and headlight.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Good looking motor... those Y spoke wheels really look superb.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New pics of S line A5

I decided to get some pictures of my Audi A5 S line Monza Silver with the red BMW 330ci.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Continued

·
Registered
457 Posts
Absolutley beautiful. Now I am missing my A5 again. Only 3 and a half weeks to go.

·
Registered
821 Posts
VERY NICE INDEED :cool:

What a Superb Setting !!!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Great pics, beautiful car (love the colour) and NICE house !!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice pics,what camera you use?It looks beautiful with your A5

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice pics,what camera you use?It looks beautiful with your A5
The camera is a Cannon Powershot SD770 IS. I borrowed it the night I got my car and haven't returned it. It is very nice for a normal point and shoot.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for comments.

Im going to try and get some HD video tomorrow if the weather is good. I will see if I can borrow another camera that records in 720p.

The hardest part with video is finding someone to help. Ill let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
How do you attach pics in your message, as opposed to thumbnails?
You have to have the photos stored on a web server somewhere (e.g., Photobucket.com) and then you just insert the URL where they're located by clicking on the "Insert Image" button when composing your message.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my method for posting has been to resize the pic from the super high res down to about 1600x1200px in photoshop and to reduce the quality to under 500kb (this can cause a bit of noise from some of the pics) and upload them in the photos section of this web site. I then click on the image that has been uploaded until in only shows my image in the browser window and use the url from that page and put it in an image tag in my post.

You are only able to post 10 images per post. I like that you can post higher res pics on here. I hate using the attachment feature because it takes too much time to click through all the images.

I tried a few different sites to host but they all had issues with high resolution images or files sizes.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I hope you don't mind, I made the picture that looks like the one in your sig as my background for my desktop. With the exception of transmission choice, our cars are identical and I only had about a week with mine before I deployed. I didn't get a chance to take some good picss yet, so I'm using yours as a surrogate of sorts until I get home.

Great pics.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I hope you don't mind, I made the picture that looks like the one in your sig as my background for my desktop. With the exception of transmission choice, our cars are identical and I only had about a week with mine before I deployed. I didn't get a chance to take some good picss yet, so I'm using yours as a surrogate of sorts until I get home.

Great pics.
Thats awesome! Don't mind that at all.

wow O_O...... Is this any different than Quartz Grey?
Yea its very different. The color gets very dark sometimes but it also gets very light/ silver and has more blue than quartz. The color really sets the car apart.

It gets noticed more because of it. I have two perfect examples:

So yesterday I was driving on the freeway and I was about to be getting off when I saw in the right lane there was a pearl white Lexus IS 250. As I was looking at his car he started to look over in my direction and when he saw my A5 he gave me the thumbs up and nodded his head. I guess he liked it.

The other story was I was coming back from lunch and decided to park my car next to a white BMW 335i that had been modded a bit and take some photos. After taking a few pics and getting back into my car a red mazda comes driving down the whole parking lot and drives behind my car then circles around the front just staring and then drives off. Then my friend asked me what that was all about and I said I think he probably just wanted a closer look at the A5.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I noticed a few folks going out of their way to get a look at the front end. I guess the LEDs have a hypnotic effect or something.:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.