Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was able to get some pics of my new Monza silver Audi A5 S line next to a black BMW M6 with massive wheels. The pics are from my cell phone. Enjoy!

Updated pics 1 and 2 with tweeked lighting from photoshop!

old 1 and 2 were kind of light

·
Registered
470 Posts
Your not the best photographer, are you?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your not the best photographer, are you?
You might have missed the part about they were taken with my CELL PHONE... what do you expect. I knew it would be hard because of the lighting and time of day but with a cell phone you kind of have to just use what you got.

To see my photog skills heres a link to the pics I took of my car last week which are better. I was not using my cell phone for these shots because I borrowed a 10mp cam that was pretty good. http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/audi-a5-s-5488/index.html

·
Registered
470 Posts
I wasn't talking about the lighting or the textures or anything like that. It's the angles. You didn't even get a snapshot of the wheels on the m6 :(

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I wasn't talking about the lighting or the textures or anything like that. It's the angles. You didn't even get a snapshot of the wheels on the m6 :(
Actually I did but my phone didn't focus on the cars so I didn't post it.

As for the angles, I got some good pics from the back, but in front of the cars is a really steep hill that was not allowing for any front shots of the cars other than what I was able to get up top.

·
Registered
470 Posts
there we go, -1 on those rims though, looks like 50 cent's car :cool:

·
Banned
34 Posts
Guys its not a photographic competition they were only posted for everyones info.so no cheap shots on quality of photos.
I have always thought that on size alone the A5 had more in common with the BMW 6 than the 3 JMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts