Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i got a5 2010 2.7 and i want to update navigation where can i get it?
Softwarer version :
HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1
Nav. database version:
8R0060884J ECE 5.10.5

Is there any help how can i install newest and where can i find it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys i got a5 2010 2.7 and i want to update navigation where can i get it?
Softwarer version :
HNav_EU_K0257_6_D1
Nav. database version:
8R0060884J ECE 5.10.5

Is there any help how can i install newest and where can i find it.
I saw some stuff on here about the update but also read that i can be frustrating to do if you don't know what you're doing

·
Registered
2014 A4q 6MT MMI 3G+
116 Posts
Reactions: JohnS4

·
Registered
2014 A4q 6MT MMI 3G+
116 Posts
You can tell the MMI version from (1) the production codes sticker in the boot/luggage compartment (e.g., 8DY, 8DZ, 8UV, 8YF) or (2) the MMI software version (e.g., starts with HNav). Since yours starts with "HNav", it is "3G High" -- rather than "BNav" (3G Basic) or "HN+" (3G Plus). As distributed by Audi, navigation updates for HDD-based MMI3G systems always include data for 3G High and 3G Plus systems as separate "releases". Only one of the two releases can be applied to any given system, so when someone shares a release for MMI "3G" (3G High), they usually remove packages that apply only to MMI "3G+" (3G Plus) systems, and vice versa, to reduce the size of the download. --g

·
Registered
2014 A4q 6MT MMI 3G+
116 Posts
I have the latest firmware but not the latest maps. It seems more difficult to find North America than EU for some reason. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
My experience has been that recent NAR 3G High/Plus navigation update media shared on various forums include all the packages for both releases (as distributed originally) except three "LIT" packages (LIT_NAR, LIT2_NAR, and LIT3_NAR), which saves 6+ GB from the uncompressed archive; for some reason, whoever shares these leaves only the LIT4_NAR package. If you're looking for a (more) recent NAR 3G High nav data update (2017/2018), look over HERE. --g

·
Registered
2 Posts
My experience has been that recent NAR 3G High/Plus navigation update media shared on various forums include all the packages for both releases (as distributed originally) except three "LIT" packages (LIT_NAR, LIT2_NAR, and LIT3_NAR), which saves 6+ GB from the uncompressed archive; for some reason, whoever shares these leaves only the LIT4_NAR package. If you're looking for a (more) recent NAR 3G High nav data update (2017/2018), look over HERE. --g
Ok! Thank you very much!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts