Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm very new to forum's and also to this topic so here we go!

I've got a 2015 Audi A5 SE Cabriolet with Halogen lights but I want to upgrade them to LEDs, I've been quoted £550 for the rear and £1600 for the front including an RS5 grill upgrade which is very pricey!

I don't have VCDS but I would sure get hold of it if only I knew how to figure out what codes to use and how to attain them in the first place, I've seen on a few different posts people who have been trying all types of codes sent from others and they've had issues so it's a bit confusing, if someone could help with the codes and how to do it I'd really appreciate it!
I'm located in the UK, London so if someone knew how to do it and was nearby that would be even better!

Thanks!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I did my rear lights myself. I had to buy a adapter off ebay and code it useing vcds. The adapter came with codeing instructions. So I would assume who you buy adapters off would do the same for you mate.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did my rear lights myself. I had to buy a adapter off ebay and code it useing vcds. The adapter came with codeing instructions. So I would assume who you buy adapters off would do the same for you mate.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Thanks for your response!

How did you get a copy if VCDS? and did it give you the codes or a guide to both front and back?

·
Sponsor
2,308 Posts
Thanks for your response!

How did you get a copy if VCDS? and did it give you the codes or a guide to both front and back?
VCDS can be bought directly from Ross tech themselves, but it doesn't give you instructions on how to program the tail lights. You'll have to find that elsewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts