Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else received a silver hexagonal box from Audi? It contains a microfiber cleaning cloth and a tin marker Polish with an A5/S5 DVD and booket inside.

Don't get too excited as the DVD tells you how your car's steering wheel buttons and MMI works, nothing new. The cloth in silver with Audi rings is the best bit, great for dusting the dash board!

Simon

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
A few other folks have reported receiving the same thing in another thread.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I received a package with thank you letter for S5, accessory catalogue--no S5 floor mats just S5 car thermos, S5 hat and clothes stuff and some other information--nothing real special.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes got mine this morning. As a marketeer, I thought it was quite a good direct mailer, although not checked out the content yet.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
just S5 car thermos,
yay, I wasnt going mad then ;)

Not had my delivery yet. Indeed, as of date, I have not had a thing from Audi. No welcome letter. No questionnaire on how my buying process went. No magazine or flyers. Nothing.

·
Registered
89 Posts
DD, I got an Audi mag through the post about 2 weeks ago. Nothing else though.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I got mine this morning, nice touch Audi, but no accessory brochure like Boomer ????

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Got mine this morning. :D
Ooh goodie - everyone likes getting free stuff, even if it's just a cleaning cloth and a marketing DVD in a tin.

I thought this might have been just for you S5 Gods, but with Rab saying he's got one, seems us mere mortals with A5s will get them too. I eagerly await mine to drop through the door with the post...

Update from my dealer today - my car is on its way, listed as being shipped from Germany to the UK today! Best get on and get that finance sorted then!:D :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Apparently, they put together some sort of list which is indicative of those who have been naughty, in addition to those who have been nice. I hear they even checked it twice!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Apparently, they put together some sort of list which is indicative of those who have been naughty, in addition to those who have been nice. I hear they even checked it twice!
:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Can I expect delivery on 25 December then?:D :D :D :D

(I'm making no assumptions about which list I'm on, however...!;) )

·
Registered
89 Posts
Guess what I got in the post today. A small hexagonal silver box from Audi with the polishing cloth and DVD as stated at the top of this thread. It looks like we might all get one eventually !:)

Anyway, I am off skiing in France for a week so I will catch up with events when I get back.

See ya !:cool:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Guess what I got in the post today. A small hexagonal silver box from Audi with the polishing cloth and DVD as stated at the top of this thread. It looks like we might all get one eventually !:)

Anyway, I am off skiing in France for a week so I will catch up with events when I get back.

See ya !:cool:
Enjoy your goodie and the skiing. I have never snow skied but have plenty of polishing experience.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts