Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Proud Audi A5 owner here since a week and a half back! I bought myself a pretty 2008 A5 with low mileage and a good price tag.

Previous owner has taken well care of her so the interior and exterior look great.

She has 20” rims painted the same color as the rest of the car with low profile tires that break my back soon as you drive over a penny.

I’m super happy with her, just a couple of mods I need to do;

First of all I need to get rid of whatever MMI it is I have in it (Audi Concert) and install a proper nav with Bluetooth and the works. Could desperately use some advice on that front.

Second of all; folding mirrors. It just looks so badass when they close by them selves.

Third, I want the RS grill, In black, also the vents in the front from the RS as well.

Let me know what you guys think. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey guys!

Proud Audi A5 owner here since a week and a half back! I bought myself a pretty 2008 A5 with low mileage and a good price tag.

Previous owner has taken well care of her so the interior and exterior look great.

She has 20” rims painted the same color as the rest of the car with low profile tires that break my back soon as you drive over a penny.

I’m super happy with her, just a couple of mods I need to do;

First of all I need to get rid of whatever MMI it is I have in it (Audi Concert) and install a proper nav with Bluetooth and the works. Could desperately use some advice on that front.

Second of all; folding mirrors. It just looks so badass when they close by them selves.

Third, I want the RS grill, In black, also the vents in the front from the RS as well.

Let me know what you guys think. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 175682
Just avoid those pennies! Beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts