Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there
I was wondering if anybody could help I am looking for the methods/installation manual to fit a UTR camera to my Audi A5 B9 coupe. I am in the trade but don’t have access to the Audi system to get a copy.
many thanks
Russ

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
887 Posts
If you're in the trade then why can't you tap into the fuse box and piggyback 12v off one of the accessories? That's the easiest option and then run the wire through the trim A pillar, in fact you don't even have to remove the trim. If you have basic DIY skills, it's very feasible!

~Alex

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're in the trade then why can't you tap into the fuse box and piggyback 12v off one of the accessories? That's the easiest option and then run the wire through the trim A pillar, in fact you don't even have to remove the trim. If you have basic DIY skills, it's very feasible!

~Alex
Been a panel beater for 35years so I have basic diy skills 😁 I wanted methods for positioning the cameras an didn’t want to disturb an other sensors as it is top model so packed with them.

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
887 Posts
Been a panel beater for 35years so I have basic diy skills 😁 I wanted methods for positioning the cameras an didn’t want to disturb an other sensors as it is top model so packed with them.

good UTR alternative in my opinion with rear camera option available too.

~Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts