Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 19" Sline Peelers on my car and looking to upgrade to the ones in the image if anyone has these or even know what they are called?

Does any one know if these are actual Audi alloys? or only aftermarket?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
Ello mate and welcome on board, tell us more about the car!!! Never seen that design before, they look great but I think NOT original Audi. BUT if they are in good nick then you can always get them refinished in another colour for instance????

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wheels look like, or very similar to A5 Black Edition Plus alloys, they usually have a diamond cut rim, but some people, myself included, paint this gloss black to match the rest of the wheel.

JG

Reactions: s.garrity

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys,

Yeah Ill upload an image of my car later on in the relevant section.

I didnt want to go the whole black on black theme initially as i like the chrome trim on the car however after having seen these alloys think they suit the car so much better! and yes John with the black outline it does look good.

On the other hand as i wasnt planning to dechrome the trim, it might be better to leave the diamond cut rim.

Yas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTW found the wheels on ebay, however now im thinking will they be good quality or will i have issues later on down the line?

Gloss Black 18"

Gloss Black 19"

Also thinking of going to 18" for more peace of mind? more tyre less pressure on the alloy?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Check out the Japan racing Jr28 wheel. It's available in custom offset and a variety of different finishes.
Slightly more pricey but that might mean better quality.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 19" Sline Peelers on my car and looking to upgrade to the ones in the image if anyone has these or even know what they are called? View attachment 179372

Does any one know if these are actual Audi alloys? or only aftermarket?

Thanks
Been looking for the same alloys and I think I have finally found genuine part numbers for these. Hope this helps someone! Please check both part numbers (second one seems to be the right one not 100% sure about the first one). Audi part number 8W9601025F / 8W9601025H

1 - 7 of 7 Posts