Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone has anyone fitted q7 or vw touareg 6 pot calipers to a a5 3.0 tdi b8 what brake discs are available if they bolt right on cheers

Premium Member
Dean mate do some research on here loads of info available 馃憤

Registered
The caliper will bolt to the hub no problem, but you will struggle to find a disc. You're better off getting macan brakes or audi s5 carriers and 345x30mm discs. Another option is Macan 350x34mm but you will need to change the steering knuckles.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The macan is 4pot brake calipers aint they same as some on vw touareg and could I ran them on the 345 disc instead off 350 disc but if I have to what steering knuckles do I need

Registered
The Macan caliper is the same as the Q5, Touareg and Q7 use a 6 pot caliper. There are two versions of the Macan of the Macan brakes 345x30mm and Macan S 350x34mm, for the 345mm version no modification is needed. Just bolt the caliper to the hub and use S4/S5 disc. For 350mm version you will need new steering knuckles. The Touareg/Q7 caliper will bolt to the standard knuckle buy you wont find a disc, the offset is wrong so you will need a custom disc.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you got the part number for the brake calipers that just bolt please cheers for the information

Registered
Porsche Macan

95B615123F
95B615124F

Audi Q5

8R0615107G
8R0615108G

If you are buying the Porsche ones buy them from Porsche I believe they are quite cheap from the dealer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts