Reserve Tire
Interior mirror with automatic anti-dazzle
Electrical folding heated outside mirrors with automatic anti dazzle
Parking package plus
Tires pressure control
Nav System 3ª generation
Cruise control
Sound bang & olufsen

I want to know your opinion, have i choose it right? Any problems with some extras?

Thx to all

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Where are you from? I assume non UK.

Great spec, hope you enjoy it. My only comments would be as follows (MY OPINION ONLY!!)

Valcona Leather is nicer than Milano.
Make sure you get iPOd or MP3 link fitted to Music system

I would also want to absolutely 100% sure about choice of wheels. There are mixed reports on the 20in, they look superb but some find the ride harsh. I love my 19in Y spokes with Sport suspension, they fill the arches nicely and look great too with good ride quality...Good luck!

RG

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello,
i'm from portugal :)

Thx for your opinion, i ll think about the wheels...

The difference between valcona and milano is big? valcona is more durable and nicer than milano?

Thx :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
hello,
i'm from portugal :)

Thx for your opinion, i ll think about the wheels...

The difference between valcona and milano is big? valcona is more durable and nicer than milano?

Thx :)
Welcome,

Milano supposed to harder wearing than volcano, but in my humble experience they both wear the same. Volcano is a much more like a quality leather i.e smells, feels, looks etc...better!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Too much choice I'm afraid. IMHO the 19in is a good balance between looks and comfort and handling BUT it's your shout. The 20in 7 double spokes do look nice but ride may be a little hard for you.

Don't know about durability just that Valcona is softer and nicer and more in keeping with a luxury sport coupe if that's what you want.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Had Leather and Sprint Cloth in a A6 SLine. Not a bad combination and warmer than all leather BUT not so classy to look at and shows marks. We have also had Leather/Alcantara combo in an A3 Sportback which my wife liked BUT it does get a bit smelly in our experience (we do shower regularly by the way!!)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is a noticeable harshness with the 20" wheels. I was lent an A5 with the 20" rims for a few days to try before deciding if I wanted one. They were not pleasant and I went for the Y spokes, done 150 miles so far in the new car and am glad I made the decision not to go for the 20".

Tony

·
Registered
953 Posts
I test drove an A5 with 20" RS4 style wheels and the ride was too harsh in my opinion. I think the 19" wheels are absolutely perfect as they balance size with ride comfort.

Apart from that, I agree with the Audi Music Interface being a great addition to your spec. I don't think you can go wrong with what you have chosen. There may be some options that people consider less important, but I think you have the ones I personally would consider essential.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't choose audi music interface, because it's not compatible with sta nav 3ª generation... its a new sat nav... i dont know why..

yea, i will put 19'' S-line (PQ6) and valcona leather, what do you think about this modification?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I can't choose audi music interface, because it's not compatible with sta nav 3ª generation... its a new sat nav... i dont know why..

yea, i will put 19'' S-line (PQ6) and valcona leather, what do you think about this modification?

Not sure how you link iPod to new set up, can dealer help? AMI is good!

Valcona is lovely leather, what colour??

Re wheels What are PQ6 wheels???:confused:. In UK PRV are the Y design 5 spoke and PRJ the S5 5 spoke and PQS are the 20 spoke all 19in. PQF are 20in RS4 sytle.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not sure how you link iPod to new set up, can dealer help? AMI is good!
I'm not sure but think I read somewhere that MMI 3G comes with AMI or equivalent built in? Please check with your dealer (for what that's worth) because I agree with the others that it's a must have

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'm not sure but think I read somewhere that MMI 3G comes with AMI or equivalent built in? Please check with your dealer (for what that's worth) because I agree with the others that it's a must have
I think you are right on the AMI being built in on new models, another cost saving.

Isn't it nice all being in agreement!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thank you for your comments :)

PQ6 are one of the 2 tires 19'' in S-Line package!
One (PQS) is like BBS style, the PQ6 is with 5 arms, each arm with 3 mini arms! (sry for my bad english)

the leather is black, all black!

i ordered a few minutes ago :) now i have to wait :)

thx again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.