Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some advice on aiming towards over 350bhp
I'm looking at intercooler
Back box delete
Hybrid turbo
Remap
What els do you guys think ill need without going over kill I've read people changing the map sencer IMG_20200125_214724.jpg IMG_20200125_214724.jpg IMG_20200125_214753.jpg

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
You can get about 330bhp from just a remap and save the money from the hybrid turbo!?

Speak to Bobby singh racing, he can get 330bhp from just a remap. I got 310bhp from just a remap!

With a good hybrid turbo, fuel pump upgrade, IC and DPF delete, yo should see over 400bhp! Bobby used an S200 turbo and got over 440bhp.

He was selling his S200 turbo setup as he upgrading the turbo again and got 505bhp!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Have a search on Bobby singh, not been on here for a while.

I believe it the CP3 fuel pump..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi -
Drop me a email - [email protected]
I have all the hardware required for a full drive in and out. My turbo's are good for around 420hp with supporting mods, but I suspect you have a CAPA engine with a CP1 pump. The CP1 pump will do around 370hp /800nm approx after this you need a CP3.

You can find a few videos here - Bobby Singh

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi -
Drop me a email - [email protected]
I have all the hardware required for a full drive in and out. My turbo's are good for around 420hp with supporting mods, but I suspect you have a CAPA engine with a CP1 pump. The CP1 pump will do around 370hp /800nm approx after this you need a CP3.

You can find a few videos here - Bobby Singh

Cheers
Hi Bobby thanks for the info and yes it's a CAPA.
I've had a quote for up to £400 for the turbo to be hybrid. The only CP3 I can find is the dark side what seems a bit expensive do you know of any other cp3 pumps to bolt straight on.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Bobby thanks for the info and yes it's a CAPA.
I've had a quote for up to £400 for the turbo to be hybrid. The only CP3 I can find is the dark side what seems a bit expensive do you know of any other cp3 pumps to bolt straight on.
I stock CP3 kits, but I normally install them myself as the cars comes in for full works.
Avoid cheap nasty hybrids - you will find that do not flow as well, some have a big heavy turbine wheel or worse stock. Most hybrids just have a larger compressor wheel and stock turbine which is of no use.

Mine run a ultra light custom compressor and a light wheel weight turbine wheel - they flow as I mentioned above around 420hp.
Just for the record my hybrids are £1,200 (exchange).

Stay away from cheap intercoolers also, they introduce higher pressure drop meaning the turbo has to do more work.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts