Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, (sorry for my English, I'm from Poland and I don't speak much) I have a problem with my Audi A5 (77000km), I have an overboost. There is no note in stock, but when I do chip tuning, I have a note - EPC. I changed the N75, DV and it's still the same. I will add logs and video as you can see when I accelerate in fourth gear 3k slows down. On Drive mod everything look pretty good.

Font Material property Pattern Parallel Screenshot
Font Material property Parallel Pattern Monochrome
Font Material property Parallel Pattern Rectangle
Font Pattern Parallel Number Screenshot

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
Ali mate. Tell us more about your car so that we can get a handle on what is going on. And please also note that this site is FREE so we are not obliged to answer any questions right????? Education is always a good thing to see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ali mate. Tell us more about your car so that we can get a handle on what is going on. And please also note that this site is FREE so we are not obliged to answer any questions right????? Education is always a good thing to see.
Thanks for the answer, I get it. I have an Audi A5 2.0 TFSI 211ps Quattro from USA. As you can see on the photos, I have a problem with overboost. There is appear on the video, how is my car reaction when I speed up on manual mod - 4 gear from (gas pedal to the max from 1.5krpm). There is something wrong. At this moment I replaced sensor N75, DV, MAF. I have no fault of neither engine nor gearbox. A month ago, when I make a stage 1, during the accelration there was EPC (safe mode) and fault - P0234 about overboost. I do not know at all what is the cause of that problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts