Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sam come from malaysia kl.any one can suggest good work shop for me to upgrade my car stage one?

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
welcome Sam, can't help form here in good old blighty...you might want to re-post with "kuala Lampur tuners wanted" as a heading and hopefully one of your compatriots may post a response...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,can i ask normAlly how many kilometer we need top up enjine oil one litter?my one is audi a5.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking to going h&r spacer for my audi a5 sportback..my rim size is 19" 255/35/19 et33.im thinkin 15/25 or 20/25 f/r..which one is better for my car?

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have 15mm front and 20mm rear with standard S-line suspension. Considering the roads in and around KL I would have thought you would want to have as much suspension/arch clearance as possible?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Im using h&r 35mm lower spring now..jus confuse wanna go 15/20 or 20/25??so what u think?:):)
15/20 is safe 20/25 is fine but will be very close to your arches :thumbsup:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thx ur comment..but if i put 20/25 will rubbing my tyre?:)
From my understanding of others users on here no they won't rub in normal use but they will be very close to to your wheel arches so under heavy load and on full compression there is a possibility that the tyres may rub on occasion.

My car is often full with kids and all the stuff that comes with them, plus I drive on some pretty poor condition country roads so I went with the narrower setup just to be 100% safe.

Still looks very good though..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some time i full load also,bring my kids and some time full of stuff...??but the day i order 20/25mm already..canot change..i think maybe i should sell it the 25mm and but a new 15mm in front..??im a newbie 1st time put spacer..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts