Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Since you asked, it's not a style that I care for.

Is this your wheel? And what color A5/S5 would it be going on?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Since you asked, it's not a style that I care for.

Is this your wheel? And what color A5/S5 would it be going on?

OH MY Lord.... Hide.. ERPAP may come!! NOOO!! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not a terrible looking wheel but not one I would want on my car.
Funny how both ERPAP and Pheonix06 both live in Houston and both have Asanti wheel preferences.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Not a terrible looking wheel but not one I would want on my car.
Funny how both ERPAP and Pheonix06 both live in Houston and both have Asanti wheel preferences.
haha.. Yeah... I'm in houston, but I'm not too hot on Asanti.. They aren't bad, but if I'm going to fork over some $ then I want something good.. period..:cool:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I like these more. I actually I just bought a set for my Phantom S5....

.....NOT
Wow, you have no idea how relieved I was when I saw the "NOT" at the end after the photo. When I read your post and saw that photo, I said to myself: "Pleeeeease tell me he's joking!" :eek: :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wow, you have no idea how relieved I was when I saw the "NOT" at the end after the photo. When I read your post and saw that photo, I said to myself: "Pleeeeease tell me he's joking!" :eek: :)

:D Actually I dont even have an S5 yet, but I have the car planned out. Leaning towards brilliant with the DPE S10's.

·
Registered
470 Posts
And guys this is definitely erpap.

1. His first, last, and only thread almost had the same title

2. he said he had already bought them on his last thread so it makes sense for them to arrive now

3. How many 5 owner's would pick Asanti's let alone the exact same wheel as erpapapeeprpapa

·
Registered
299 Posts
And guys this is definitely erpap.

1. His first, last, and only thread almost had the same title

2. he said he had already bought them on his last thread so it makes sense for them to arrive now

3. How many 5 owner's would pick Asanti's let alone the exact same wheel as erpapapeeprpapa
4. He is listed as from Houston

5. There is not one single (.) in that whole sentence, just like he never used any periods in anything he wrote.

·
Registered
436 Posts
6. Erpapa = Er.. papa can I borrow your Honda Civic for tonight? I'm headed to Pep boys to look for a turbo kit for the Gremelin...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
7. He can't even spell "Phoenix"......;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts