Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some? I am a complete blue freak. My current car even has blue bevel dials on the dash and the exterior is sonic blue (volvo).

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. That's a gorgeous car and would look awesome with the valcona blue split leather. I want this car!!
My wife loves it and is now thinking she could get the A4.

·
Registered
220 Posts
There is one not far from me. I just passed it today. I test drove it at the dealer before I ordered my S5. I told the dealer I wished the S5 came in that color as I would have ordered it. It really looks nice.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is one not far from me. I just passed it today. I test drove it at the dealer before I ordered my S5. I told the dealer I wished the S5 came in that color as I would have ordered it. It really looks nice.
Excellent. That's good to know. I like the fact that the aruba blue is unique only to the A5. I would actually prefer the sprint blue, but I don't want an S5 due to the larger rims. 18" is about my limit because I don't want to hastle with changing tires. I use conti extrememe contacts 18" A/S tires on my current car and they are fine for all year.

Have you seen the sprint blue? How does it compare to the aruba blue. Is the aruba blue one near you still at the dealership or you saw it on the road?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. There still seems to be some confusion. If you could look at a pic of a sonic blue volvo S60R (my current car) that is the blue I love. It seems closer to sprint blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts