Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard from multiple sources that the lease factor on the S5 is going to be .00375 and the residual for a 36 month lease will be under 50%... is this true? Just for comparason, lease factor on an '07 335 is .00225 and the residual is 58-60% (depending on how many miles you put on it a year). I really want to get an S5, but I can't justify spending an extra 350 dollars a month on the S5 compared to a 335 whose sticker is only 6k less.

·
Registered
318 Posts
AFS hasn't released numbers as of last week. I hope to find out today regarding the final numbers. The .00375 could very well be true. That is a horrible percentage rate and that is consistent with what I've heard.

The residual will be better, probably around 57%, but you can add two percentage points by paying the security deposit up front, and purchasing Audi Care. That gets you to 59% which is back in the normal range.

If you want a better rate, check out Leasecompare.com They have a bank rate of .00237 which is entirely on-track for people with excellent credit. I don't get why Audi has a flat rate for all people, with good/bad credit. .00375 is just pathetic.

I have heard from multiple sources that the lease factor on the S5 is going to be .00375 and the residual for a 36 month lease will be under 50%... is this true? Just for comparason, lease factor on an '07 335 is .00225 and the residual is 58-60% (depending on how many miles you put on it a year). I really want to get an S5, but I can't justify spending an extra 350 dollars a month on the S5 compared to a 335 whose sticker is only 6k less.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.