Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to Ed from APS and mentioned that you guys with A5s have been asking about modifications... It looks like he'll be releasing a price-list and creating a web page on their site for a range of A5 modifications...

He will provide the link when it it done... watch this space. :D

I expect it will take a few days to pull together, but expect suspension, wheels, pedals exhausts and remap type stuff.

Happy days!

:)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sorry for the delay on this folks, the page is just about complete now so will be online before this week is out!

@ 2A3 phile: We can offer to send parts to the US, please drop me an email if you like with some details of what you might be after and i'm sure we can help you. :)

Regards, Ed

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool Ed! ...I didn't see you sneak the coilovers onto the S5 page too... I'll have to discuss this with you!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ed, any work on an exhaust system for the A5?? Also, will you ship to Canada ?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I didn't see you sneak the coilovers onto the S5 page too... I'll have to discuss this with you!
Like wise Ian - Ed, any chance you could PM me a price for them? Or proudly proclaim it here is it's not too scary? I'm guessing around £1200?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi Frank,

Is your A5 3.0TDI?

If so then yes Milltek have just bought the 3.0TDI A5 and will be developing one very soon. They are proposing two types, one which will have a similar finish to the stock tailpipes but i would think will be slightly larger and obviously stainless, the second type Milltek are looking to produce will have S5 style tailpipes and utilise the S5 lower valance as this is easy to swap. Time scale is not known for sure but as they have now received the car it won't be long i don't think. We could ship this to you in Canada i'm sure :)

HTH,

Regards, Ed

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sorry Ed, I should have clarified for you. In North America the A5 comes only with the 3.2L FSI. Will the exhaust you are developing fror the European 3.0L be the same for the 3.2L FSI?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
hi Ed,

ive spoken with you before for upgrades when i had my a4.
would a stainless steel exhaust make much difference to the 3.0TDI? this will be my 1st diesel so i dont know much about them.
also whats involved changing rear valence to an S5 on the diesel sport?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
EBuyuk: I can almost certainly say they will make a 1.8TFSI exhaust as its going to be quite a popular motor here in the UK. I just hope its not over the top by being really big an loud, i like how discrete the 1.8tail is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Let's hope that they will come out with one. I see that ABT has one available but I can't find a video anywhere so that I can listen to it. Also with ABT you have to purchase the front apron, side skirts, spoiler and rear diffusor if you want to get the exhaust and vice versa. That's a bit odd IMO.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.