Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to Ed @ APS this morning and my A5 3.0 tdi quattro sport is booked in for Wednesday.

Spoke to Ed for the first time last thursday, indicated to me which days he could fit me in this week. Sorted time off work (spoke to my dad who I work for!! "a remap, is that for sat nav" No dad!!:eek: and now off to APS Wednesday.

Mods this week: Remap & Milltek exhaust

Future mods: I have a big list and small funds (week or 2 in the sun comes next;))

DAMN :mad: missed doubledoom last week (21st)@ APS. Would love my DRL's etc 'vagged' any1 local to Liverpool with kit??

My baby has only 400 odd miles on the clock at present, all town miles, gonna give her till 500 and then ride her silly :p
Some will say not good idea/some will agree. But I think I need to open her up before I go to APS in 2 days. Plus sick of waiting to see what she really goes like ;)

Regards Scouse

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE:

Drove down to APS yesterday with the girlfriend. Was literally on top of the place when I stopped and asked this guy where APS was, he pointed to a big sign above a door about 20 yards away..yes it read APS..D'oh!! Guy turned out to be Gary the remapper.

Went in met Ed, nice guy, had a chat. Ed very kindly dropped the girlfriend and I in Brackley high street, 2 mins away. Did a bit of shopping (was with the girlfriend!) had lunch by a real fire in a friendly pub, The Red Lion, never heard of a pub called that before! ;)

Went back few hours later and there's my baby sitting outside all done:D
Remap and Milltek exhaust.

Ed told me to take her for a spin....Told him I'd just taken her to lunch!
Anyway, thought this was a bit strange. I'd not paid him yet and he was letting me drive the car away..Well I am a Scouser :p must have a trustworthy face.

I was impressed :D Bearing in mind my 5 had only 600 odd miles on it, so loads more to come yet. Felt more responsive, no flat spots in gear range, and is quicker. Sounds amazing (more to come here as well as the exhaust beds in and carbon builds up) no boy racer sounds - sounds like a proper car should. Slight difference in car, windows up. Beautiful sound outside.

Returned - paid Ed and thanked him. Paid him in 50 pound notes, hope they were all dry Ed :eek: Drove away with a big smile on my face :D

Big thanks to Ed, Gary and whoever else worked on my 5

Cheers Scouse

2009 A5 3.0tdi quattro sport // Ibis White // Black Milano Leather // 19" Y Alloys // APS mods: Remap & Milltek Exhaust

·
Registered
479 Posts
You're not hanging about getting the mods done are you??? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts