Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
take the speed limiter off using just a vag mod.

i searched, i didnt see anything

· Registered
491 Posts
im pretty sure there is a way but there arent too many places in NYC that you can do 155+ lol

· Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is true, but i still want to know i will be able to. car was already brought up to 130 on the turnpike and i was taking it easy soooooo

· Registered
384 Posts
You'll be thrown in jail and your car and license will be taken.

· Registered
491 Posts
nothing wrong with goin a little fast. just do it responsibly and in a controlled environment (i.e. racetrack) i would NEVER go that fast on a public road. i already had a friend lose his life to that

· Registered
68 Posts
Go for it! :rolleyes:
On my drive back to DC from Dallas got it up to 141. I was just west of Nashville late in the afternoon on a sunday.......a S4 Avant and I went for it......:eek: I had about 650 miles on the clock. It was very easy and the car still had plenty of GO left. :cool:

· Registered
218 Posts
I used to do 160+ all the time on the highway with my sti when I was 17 lol, now you wouldn't catch me doing over 80 unless I'm doing a quick pull and at that I'd probably only go to like 120...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.