Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen a pic of an A5 (or S5) with the caractere grille? not the whole front end, but just the RS4-style mesh grille. i think that would look pretty good.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Id get one for sure.... anyone???

·
Registered
384 Posts
fail

·
Registered
55 Posts
Doesn't do it for me... it takes away the classy-ness of the car
Btw isn't the RS5 gonna have something quite similar?

·
Registered
457 Posts
It looks pretty good to me, but I like my front end a little better.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that's pretty sweet, but actually the opposite of what i mean- that has an S5 grille and the Caractere bodykit and lower grilles- very nice, but much more expensive.

·
Registered
290 Posts
hate the exhaust....looks like an acura TL

·
Registered
457 Posts
The photographer / promoter of these photos understands the kit's flaws. You don't see them posting pics of a dead on side view...why?

Simple, because you will see how much lower the front bumper sits than the rest of the car. You will see it doesn't flow, and how much of a "staircase" effect the front end has on the overall car.

·
Registered
432 Posts
The photographer / promoter of these photos understands the kit's flaws. You don't see them posting pics of a dead on side view...why?

Simple, because you will see how much lower the front bumper sits than the rest of the car. You will see it doesn't flow, and how much of a "staircase" effect the front end has on the overall car.
Ya, that front clip would be really awesome if it didn't come down so far. If they kept to the dimensions of the stock bumper, it would probably be perfect.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Which headlamps has the red car got, there dont appear to be any led's and they look completely different from mine

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Which headlamps has the red car got, there dont appear to be any led's and they look completely different from mine
You're right. It doesn't have LED DRLs. Those are the standard halogen headlamps, which obviously look much different than the bi-xenon headlamps with LED DRLs. (You can see other examples here and here.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts