Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Most of us are running 275/30/20 on 20X10 tires. To me, there is a slight stretched look with certain brands. Falken and Toyo to name two.

You can also run 285/25/20, but you will have less than a 3" sidewall which to me doesn't fit the size of the vehicle and it diminishes your ride compliance....

·
Registered
432 Posts
I plan to run this size on my 20's too. I know that some folks are running Toyo and Falken because with a 1.3" drop and some aggressive offsets a different tire make (same size tire) will rub. I saw one case where the Bridgestone's rubbed on someone's car with DPE's on it.

I personally have run Falken FK452's and Michelin PS 2's and did NOT like either. The Falkens were done in 10K and the Michelin's were too loud for my taste.

I know nothing about Nitto or Toyo car tires, but Toyo has a good reputation for truck tires. I have run thier mud tire and was really impressed. Also, I have run Nitto Terra Grappler truck tires and they were ok, but wore quickly.

I'm leaning towards the Yokohama S-drive's or the Toyo's when the time comes to put my wheels on the car. Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts