Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Well you have Suprablur, myself, and Michaecl in So Cal and having talked to them privately I am sure we can set something up one of these weekends.
If weather permits, we might actually hook up this weekend for a photoshoot and some car talk....

·
Registered
479 Posts
Audistic, there's a bi-weekly meet not too far from you in Arcadia. We normally get together every other Wednesday around 8pm in Hastings Ranch at the Corner Bakery next to Sears on Foothill. It's right off the Rosemead exit on the 210.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You are all close to me, as I live in Monrovia. The Southern CA Audi Club is having a drive next Sunday (March 15). I've already registered for it, but may not go since its all the way in El Cajon (by San Diego) and I'm getting my S5 next week and don't want to put about 300 miles on it in one day. But we'll see.

http://www.sccaudi.com/articles.asp?id=205 - Link to the Event

·
Registered
88 Posts
im in san fernando valley, im down to meet up somewhere on the weekends. I will be entering Hot Import Nights on March 14th if any a5/s5 lovers would like to come out to support a fellow audi member :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
I plan on attending the SCC drive event on the 15th - last years event was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to put the car through its paces!

It starts in San Diego this time so its not too far for me to drive - hopefully I can get to the LA area sometime and meet some of you up there.

For the SCC drive, I'll have my laptop and VAG COM cable with me in case anyone would like a mod done:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thinking about it........

I live in Old Town Pasadena and I am thinking of doing the Sunday event. If I don't make it, can someone help me out with their VAG-COM cables? I gotta get rid of these stupid winking L.E.D's.........

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I live in Old Town Pasadena and I am thinking of doing the Sunday event. If I don't make it, can someone help me out with their VAG-COM cables? I gotta get rid of these stupid winking L.E.D's.........
I have a vag-com in Ontario. Maybe we can meet halfway one of these weekends. Just let me know...

·
Registered
51 Posts
If the dealer can't do the codes for me, then I know who to ask!! Thanks All :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Audistic, there's a bi-weekly meet not too far from you in Arcadia. We normally get together every other Wednesday around 8pm in Hastings Ranch at the Corner Bakery next to Sears on Foothill. It's right off the Rosemead exit on the 210.
Are you meeting this Wednesday? I'm 5 minutes away from there. Although, I'm not sure if I'll get the car by then...One of these days (literally)!! :tumbleweed:

·
Registered
479 Posts
:cheers:

This is our off week. Next Wednesday. I'll post or PM to remind you and everyone else who lives in the good old 626, like Audistic and timmuhlbradt.

I drive through Arcadia almost every day.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Cool! Thanks!! Next week I'll have the car, so perfect timing :)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Agreed... That sounds fun! and Arcadia... thats perfect... right down the street literally. I don't think I can make it to the San Diego drive though.

Does anyone have a vagcom to help out a fellow 5? :2thumbsup: Also what time do you guys usually meet?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Audistic, sorry for my lack of punctuation. The meet is not in Arcadia - what I meant to say is that it is not too far from you, with you being in Arcadia. The meet is held in the Hastings Ranch section of Pasadena.

Closest cross streets are Foothill and Michillinda. There is a shopping center there with Sears, Corner Bakery, CVS, Marshalls and a bunch of other small stores. We are usually in the lot between CVS and Corner Bakery.

People usually arrive around 8pm - most people stay until 9:30 or 10:00 - but nothing formal, come and go as you like, just a bunch of Audi owners hanging out (altho a MB owner and BMW owner showed up a few weeks ago).

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Audistic, sorry for my lack of punctuation. The meet is not in Arcadia - what I meant to say is that it is not too far from you, with you being in Arcadia. The meet is held in the Hastings Ranch section of Pasadena.

Closest cross streets are Foothill and Michillinda. There is a shopping center there with Sears, Corner Bakery, CVS, Marshalls and a bunch of other small stores. We are usually in the lot between CVS and Corner Bakery.

People usually arrive around 8pm - most people stay until 9:30 or 10:00 - but nothing formal, come and go as you like, just a bunch of Audi owners hanging out (altho a MB owner and BMW owner showed up a few weeks ago).
ShadyJC- Sorry... meant to say that from Arcadia, its right down the street on Foothill. I know exactly where that is and in fact it is a popular meeting spot for a lot of car meets.... I see a lot of classic car meets there from time to time.

Anyway, hope to see all of you there next week!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Maybe minus 1 :(

ShadyJC- Sorry... meant to say that from Arcadia, its right down the street on Foothill. I know exactly where that is and in fact it is a popular meeting spot for a lot of car meets.... I see a lot of classic car meets there from time to time.

Anyway, hope to see all of you there next week!

My car arrives TODAY IN LONG BEACH at the Port :(
So....It won't officially be in my driveway until next week, and will probably get it Friday afternoon of next week...so I might just show up Wednesday but still in my A4, we'll see! :no::no::no::no:

·
Registered
479 Posts
My car arrives TODAY IN LONG BEACH at the Port :(
So....It won't officially be in my driveway until next week, and will probably get it Friday afternoon of next week...so I might just show up Wednesday but still in my A4, we'll see! :no::no::no::no:
Hey, you'll be right at home with the fleet of other A4/S4/RS4s that show up. The ppl are really nice, but I'm dying to see something other than a 4 to come - 3, 6, 8, TT, Q, whatever. I'm the only 5 that has been coming, would love to enjoy the company of other 5 owners.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.