Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to change the bumper on my car due to some As****** who managed to put a little knock on it.

So i was thinking... should this be my first step to modding the car. I had a look and quite like the look of the ABT diffuser.

Has anyone installed this on an S5?

I have been quoted almost £2K for a new bumper, ABT Diffuser, Respray and fit.

Let me know what you think?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like ABT's diffuser styling idea but IMO it's not different/aggressive enough to install over a stock diffuser. Just a bit strange to me how subtle the rear is compared to the front bumper which, IMHO, is really out there.

I guess the good thing about the subtle ABT diffuser is that it doesn't create an inbalance with the front of the car.

One last thing, if you go ahead with the ABT diffuser, please don't paint it two tone!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks... looked too good to be true.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
IMO i like the look of the rear S5 bumper when the silver/chrome trim has been taken off. It leaves a a row of small pieces that look like diffusers. Anyone who has taken theirs off when doing some work on it will know what im trying to explain.

·
Registered
549 Posts
IMO i like the look of the rear S5 bumper when the silver/chrome trim has been taken off. It leaves a a row of small pieces that look like diffusers. Anyone who has taken theirs off when doing some work on it will know what im trying to explain.
Anyone (TX) got a pic?:)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
even better looking is when the whole rear valence is taken off>>>it makes the exhaust look real beefy, but too bad the gas tank is bare metal right there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts