Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
At the price increase we get over the 'ricans, we could at least get folding mirrors for 2009...

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hey TX,

Do your mirrors on your shiney new ('09) S5 fold?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
No they don't. (No symbol exists at the 6 o'clock position on the adjustment knob and no MMI options for it.) I saw this post earlier, but didn't bother replying because I ASSumed it was only meant for Canadian folks. :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
No they don't. (No symbol exists at the 6 o'clock position on the adjustment knob and no MMI options for it.) I saw this post earlier, but didn't bother replying because I ASSumed it was only meant for Canadian folks. :)
(I did too) but I was just curious...Wait you're not from Texas, BC?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Guys

I took delivery this morning of my 09 S5 (UK) and it does indeed have folding mirrors... even an option to auto fold when the key is removed !! Whay hey.... :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
No Folding Mirrors

Unfortunately no folding mirrors in my 09, but do have paddle shifters!

·
Registered
85 Posts
rodm have you posted any pics of your milano gray leather interior?

This is a colur I am interested in if I do not go S-Line.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not yet, but other members have...

Hello Can_Quattro,

You can check out some pics of gray interior posted by another member (Arvin) in this thread:

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/pics-my-a5-2581/index.html

And if you do a search for 'light gray' you will find similar posts with additional pictures if you need to see more.

Cheers, Rodm

·
Registered
10 Posts
O8 with Folding mirrors in Vancouver

My S5 has the folding morrors, its an 08. Did they drop that featuer on the 09's?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
My S5 has the folding morrors, its an 08. Did they drop that featuer on the 09's?
That seems to be the general consensus for North American spec'd A5/S5s, yes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts