Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
That seems a lot John for second hand wheels. Is that what they are worth in Texas?

·
Registered
58 Posts
the wheels i have are brand new and they have the original dunlop tires on them which go for around 400 i belive new. and i am sure if you contact audi on the price of the wheels new you will see my price is very fair. if you would like shoot me over what you think its worth and i might consider.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yes i do

I will be receiving my 09 S5 on the 26th of April and want to sell the stock rims because I have already purchased aftermarket ones. I will sell the 19" rims w. factory dunlop tires that will have less that 100 miles on them for 1600 firm. If you are interested I am located in the miami and can also arrange for shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you know the tire size?

I am told that the stock rims are a direct fit, but the tires may rub. Are you willing to sell the rims? I will not but the tires too if there will be rubbing issues with the a4

thanks

mike
[email protected]

and whoever wanted 2000 for theirs, are you insane? i can get them brand new from the dealer for cheaper.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I will be receiving my 09 S5 on the 26th of April and want to sell the stock rims because I have already purchased aftermarket ones. I will sell the 19" rims w. factory dunlop tires that will have less that 100 miles on them for 1600 firm. If you are interested I am located in the miami and can also arrange for shipping.
If the car's not due until 26 April how do you know they will have Dunlop Tyres? In UK we have allsorts (of tyres):cheers: (and dolly mixtures!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts