Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer sent me a small picture of the Euro Style Rubber Mat they sell. It comes out to be about $110 for the set of 4. Just wondering if anyone have a better picture of these? Any feedback about this mat? Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I 've got it. I am going to put them in the car today or tomorrow.
So I will try to take picture of it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
o'blue,
Who is your dealer? Do you have a better pic of the mats?
Who makes the mats?
I need some winter mats and while the Audi mats are good, I just don't want them to say A5 on them.
If you see the mats, let us know the quality and fit.
Thanks.

2008 S5, Ibis White w/Tuscan Brown, 6sp, loaded.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
o'blue,
Who is your dealer? Do you have a better pic of the mats?
Who makes the mats?
I need some winter mats and while the Audi mats are good, I just don't want them to say A5 on them.
If you see the mats, let us know the quality and fit.
Thanks.

2008 S5, Ibis White w/Tuscan Brown, 6sp, loaded.
That's why I'm posting this thread to see if anyone have better picture of it.

C99: both me and drjier1 needs help from you!!! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Mats are original Audi part, made in Czech republic (EU), around 50 km from where I live :D. The company produce these things for all VAG cars as original part for more than 15 years.

Looks exactly like shown here, they are in specific design specially for A5: http://www.audi-accessories.ie/a5/care_and_protection8/rubber_floor_mats3

I have taken mobil phone photo, but picture in the link is better.

·
Registered
143 Posts
OK guys I have the original A5 rubber mats fitted on my car and they are a perfect fit and grip. However there's one thing you might want to consider and it has to do with the back surface of the mats leaving some really deep marks on the carpet because of the rubber nails it has to ensure better grip. Will post some pics asap so that you'll know what I mean.

Regards
George

·
Registered
143 Posts
Right, here's a few flicks. Not great but maybe you get what I mean. Anyway, I am confident the dots on the carpet I mentioned won't qualify to the status of a potential death cause for A5 owners. At least I survived the experience.:) So have no reservations if you are considering purchase because overall I think they do a good job helping keep the original mats in mint condition for a while longer. Good luck deciding.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts