Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys , Been searching for a Long time to know this forum have active Audi"s member from Malaysia , well , I'm planning to get a s5 v8 this few week ,before purchase , can any situ give me some guidance buying s5. I saw mudah mostly sell year of 08-10 , which is better and what the importat I need to know?thanks a lot

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Hello guys , Been searching for a Long time to know this forum have active Audi"s member from Malaysia , well , I'm planning to get a s5 v8 this few week ,before purchase , can any situ give me some guidance buying s5. I saw mudah mostly sell year of 08-10 , which is better and what the importat I need to know?thanks a lot

Hi Anson ,

Generally the cars dont give much problem. ONe of the things you can look out for is when the car is at idle. Some S5's have known to idle roughly :ie like a motorboat rocking when you sit in the cabin. Also shop around for a high spec unit . Cars after 08 have LED taillamps which can save you some money. Mileage on the other hand is also important , do make sure the mileage is genuine. Other than that beautiful car to drive , drinks quite a bit but no complaints. I did not face any issues with my car . Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
brother may i ask how to check genuine mileage audi s5? any website to check?and what the different between high spec and normal? i cant search any info about this on s5 . thanks and appreciate if you can solve my question .

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was in KL for the weekend and saw 2 red S5 with RS grills ( thinks it is a S5).. One driving pass Royal Selangor Club and one outside of JW Marriot.. Hello!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys, just wanna know any issue with the S-tronic DSG in terms of reliability? Considering 428i M Sport Grand Coupe (2013) Vs S5 Sportback (2012), only main concern is the durability and maintenance cost for DSG in the long run as this car should last me at least 5 years ahead.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there is it anyone still available here ? Im from KL .
planning to get a recon 2013 A5 2.0 TFSI. anything tht i need to take extra care ?

101 - 120 of 121 Posts