Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you S5/A5 owners live in northeast pennsylvania, jersey or long island? I live in PA, but travel through jersey an out to long island alot and was wondering if any of you guys meet up or get together for any events?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think there was a meetup in Brooklyn a few weeks ago, and there are a good number of A5/S5 owners from the tri-state on here.

Haven't seen too many others from NE PA, although there are a fair number from SE PA. I can't remember if maybe there is a member on here from Scranton? Or maybe Allentown?

·
Registered
184 Posts
hey i actually set up the meet in bk last month, if u got any ideas and got some audi owners please take the initiative im sure i can get some of the people from the last meet to join in....pick a date and location some time in the future n lets make it happen, check out the pics in the attention metro area thread, turned out pretty nice

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i actually know absolutely 0 Audi owners. Ther is a million A4's and A6's around me but all driven by older people over 40 who have no interest in meeting up with a bunch of other owners. I have a 09 red/black S5 fully loaded, with Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D on for the winter. If anyone is interested in planning something I would be interested in coming and/or helping plan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts