Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see pics of this if they are around for the s5..

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
I normally don't mind non-lip wheels...but for the S5, anything non-lipped just seems inadequate to put it eloquently.

But that's just my own personal opinion. Do what you would like / think is nice...after all at the end of the day, the only opinion that matters for your car is your own!

I could care less if my car didn't get pple's attention/acceptance...I paid for it, I drive it, I maintain it, everyone else's opinion is irrelevant and if some pple go for my look, then it's just a nice pat on the back.

·
Registered
109 Posts
modulare M5

Got modulare m5 rims( gunmetal ) ordered with 2.5" and 3.5" lip.....

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
I normally don't mind non-lip wheels...but for the S5, anything non-lipped just seems inadequate to put it eloquently.

But that's just my own personal opinion. Do what you would like / think is nice...after all at the end of the day, the only opinion that matters for your car is your own!

I could care less if my car didn't get pple's attention/acceptance...I paid for it, I drive it, I maintain it, everyone else's opinion is irrelevant and if some pple go for my look, then it's just a nice pat on the back.
+1 on the lip Alwin, I don't mind non-lip wheels, but the wheels with the lip look just right. ;)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
+1

Also the ones on the far left look real nice, if u want to c how they look just check out the gmg racing website, their S5 has those wheels on it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I haven't seen them, but I bet they would look great.

Slightly off topic:
I ordered a set of P40's (silver powdercoat finish) from GMG. I have them in my living room and no car to put them on. Since then, I've been thinking about selling them so that I can try something else. PM me if anyone is interested in these. They are "slightly" used from GMG, so they would go at a discount. They told me that they used these wheels for the shows, while the set they still have are the ones that run at the track. I'll prob start a thread in the "for sale" soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts