Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CoPart, seen a couple of decent A5s/A4s just like this :

I know obviously its a risk buying an unseen vehicle but Ive been looking at the stolen/recovered vehciles that just have minor dents/scratches etc and just need a good general tidy up.

Has anyone else every purchased anything from CoPart?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Been watching a lot of youtube rebuild videos during lockdown and registered for Copart with a view to maybe taking a punt on a few things but the final sale price ended up being well above potential bargain territory.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Interesting question, I too have been watching and studying. Copart is a massive company and I think it is American, and now it also has started its operations in Europe in Germany, UK, Spain and a few other countries. I am tempted but auctions are not my strength so I am undecided........

·
Registered
269 Posts
Saw a nice TTS which didn't look like it needed too much work - thought if it went for £4-5k it might be a nice bargain - ended up going for over £11!

So many people are watching auctions now I reckon it will need really good luck to get a proper bargain. Also you can't visit the sites just now so buying unsighted is another big issue.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
True Jeebsy, one always really wants to see and feel the cars and not just bid on the pictures......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts