Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have been reading this forum for some time now...great stuff everyone! Love the new S5 and wondering if anyone out there has some pics of the cinnamon brown leather option???

Thanks much!

Soon to be former 5 series BMW owner.....ha ha ...once I get my hands on an S5!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but no. I truly mean Cinnamon Brown not Tuscan Brown. It is an option listed on page 34,35 in the A5/S5 brochure! ;)

Does anyone have pics? I am dying here!:cool: :D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I assume you're referring to pages 34/35 of the U.S. brochure? Please update your profile with your country and/or state so that others are aware when reading your posts. This will help because A5/S5 specs can vary significantly by country.

Assuming it's the U.S. you are referring to, Cinnamon Brown is not available as a color choice on the S5. It is only available on the A5. And just to clarify, Tuscan Brown is only available on the S5.

The first four pics below are Cinnamon Brown in an A5 (with #3 probably being the most accurate representation), and the last pic is Tuscan Brown in an S5.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doh, that's why I haven't seen any S5 in that color?!?! :( Wonder why?! hate that.

Yes I am located in the US....I will update profile thanks much! ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I assume you're referring to pages 34/35 of the U.S. brochure? Please update your profile with your country and/or state so that others are aware when reading your posts. This will help because A5/S5 specs can vary significantly by country.

Assuming it's the U.S. you are referring to, Cinnamon Brown is not available as a color choice on the S5. It is only available on the A5. And just to clarify, Tuscan Brown is only available on the S5.

The first four pics below are Cinnamon Brown in an A5 (with #3 probably being the most accurate representation), and the last pic is Tuscan Brown in an S5.

In the first picture, those are cinnamon/brown sport seats. Does that combo mean its a non-US car?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
In the first picture, those are cinnamon/brown sport seats. Does that combo mean its a non-US car?
That's correct. The U.S. unfortunately does not get the option for Sport seats on the A5, unless you opt for the S-line package (in which case the Sport seats only come in black).

The first two pics above are from a Euro spec. A5. The third pic is a U.S. spec. A5. Also, I should point out that the rear seat of the U.S. spec A5 does not have leather in the center section. Instead, we get the black plastic storage piece, like you'll find on all S5's rear seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts