Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for photos of the 08' U.S. spec S Line pkg and have had no luck.:mad: Can anybody help?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, you obviously didn't search hard enough. :D I quickly found the following posts by using Advanced Search and selecting the "Search Titles Only" option. I used 'line' as my keyword.

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/real-life-pics-1154/index.html?p=12817

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/a5-s-line-1223/index.html?t=1223
I knew you where going to do that TX!!! :D

Whats the deal with the non-s line headliner on the seats Heyrenzo? Is that a Canadian thing?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You know me too well then. :)

Regarding the non s-line "headliner" on the seats, I'm assuming you're referring to the lack of the logo? Well, I believe that must be a North American thing because US spec S-lines don't get the logo on the seats either.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey TX how much did you pay for your euro lights? Did you change out the plastic covers with the amber, or was it the entire light... bulbs and all?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Paid around $1500USD as my car came with adaptive xenon headlights, and I wanted to retain that same functionality after installing the Euro versions. (The non-adaptive xenons run around $1100.) Since the headlights cannot be taken apart to remove the amber reflector, the only option is to replace the entire headlight housing. Prior to installing them, I had to remove the xenon bulbs and two modules from my US spec headlight housings and install those parts on the Euro housings (since those parts weren’t included).

BTW, MadAudi sells them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yup - the s-line seats are not embossed with anything. Mind you, the 09's will have alcantara middle sections.

The cabin headliner is black, though, which is really nice.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info TX!

That kinda stinks about the S Line Logo not being on the seats! I'm sure to get the same. Maybe some how i will get lucky and score an 09'!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts