Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe it's possible through audi exclusive, but then i imagine the car would cost as much as an S5, and magma is a standard option on the S5. Seems kind of lame that we only get one seat color choice with the A5 S-line.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Seems kind of lame that we only get one seat color choice with the A5 S-line.
Yeah, that's my biggest pet peeve with the S-line option (only black interior available). Your assumption is correct about getting a Magma Red interior on a US spec A5... it would only be available as part of the Audi Exclu$ive option. While the exterior colors cost $2,500, I don't know how much a custom interior goes for. Check with your dealer.

BTW, you'll notice in that pic where it has the "Audi Exclusive" emblem on the red door insert.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm sure you could take care of that aftermarket if you wanted it badly enough.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah, that was the first thing I asked the dealer.... he thought he could do it... but that was a negative :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes you can get that interior in the us.. i saw it in a metor grey a5 when i bought my a5. would have looked better in a black.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
yes you can get that interior in the us.. i saw it in a metor grey a5 when i bought my a5. would have looked better in a black.
Just to clarify... as I mentioned above, you can get it in the US. But, it's not a standard color on the A5. Therefore, you'd have to get it through the Audi Exclusive option.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
What is this 'Audi Exclusive' you speak of?

-Ray

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Audi Exclusive

What is this 'Audi Exclusive' you speak of?

-Ray
Audi Exclusive:

"Audi offers potential customers of new cars the possibility of customising their new car beyond the scope of 'conventional' options. This facility is called Audi exclusive, and extends to virtually all areas of the car. The customer may choose unique exterior paint, in any colour, and be complemented by alloy wheels originally developed by quattro GmbH. For the interior, the upholstery can be finished in various grades and grains of leathers (including nappa), again in a choice of colours. These coloured leathers may also be applied to interior door coverings, and rear parcel shelves. Headling fabrics can be customised in colour, along with seat belt webbing. The interior can be finished with a wide selection of fine wooden trims, sourced from around the world. Finally, for the traveling business person, a range of in-car office equipment is available."

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I looked on the site, as well as did some Google searching, and wasn't able to find any real details in regards to what kind of Audi Exclusive options you can order, and what they cost. Is this something I should be inquiring about at my dealership?

-Ray

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Is this something I should be inquiring about at my dealership?
Yes. Your dealership will be able to provide you with all the details on what's available through that option.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts