Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Any Pictures of S5 Tiptronic Gear Lever?

4K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  stwoc 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,

I have just ordered a PB/Silver Tiptronic S5 :) and was wondering are there any pictures of what the gear lever and surround will look like
in the Tiptronic?I have Piano Black surround and trim ordered.

BTW, I think this is a great forum - a lot of goodwill and help available.

Just to clarify, I am wondring if it will look like this -

http://cars.about.com/od/audi/ig/2007-Audi-S8.--6b/2007-Audi-S8-interior.htm

or this -

http://cars.about.com/od/audi/ig/2007-Audi-S6.--6l/2007-Audi-S6-interior.htm

The S8 looks so much better.

S

See less See more
#3 ·
You drove which model? S5? or S6?

#4 ·
I drove the s5, it was black silk nappa interior. The interior gear shift surround resembles the S6 pictured. (but better of course)...

C.

#5 ·
Which dealership has the S5 Tiptronic? Was this a demo?

#7 ·
US spec A5 Tiptronic with paddle shifters can be seen here. (In the future, you can utilize the Search tool to find specific information you're seeking.)

#10 ·
He's just being nice and trying to keep you from getting banned. If you use too much bandwidth, the admin will ban your account.

#12 ·
You people from Texas always causin' a ruckus.

#15 ·
U.S. spec Tiptronic S5

Snapped these pics today at a dealership. The gear lever on the center console is identical to the A5 Tiptronic gear lever, but the steering wheel paddle shifters on the S5 Tiptronic are silver instead of black (like they are on the A5 Tiptronic).

Attachments

#16 ·
The gear lever on the center console is identical to the A5 Tiptronic gear lever, but the steering wheel paddle shifters on the S5 Tiptronic are silver instead of black (like they are on the A5 Tiptronic).
didn't know that... good to know cuz i thought that the black paddles didn't look that good....

thanks for the pics as usual TX... :D so ur dealership has an S5 tip sitting there?

#21 ·
Do you guys know if the shifters are extra ordered or they are a standard option ?
The paddle shifters come standard with Tiptronic (for US spec cars anyway).

#25 ·
Nope, sorry didn't catch that.

If the guy was tall, dark, and handsome it was me; If the guy was short, balding, and a beer gut it was TX.....:D
Someone's quite the comedian today. :D

#26 ·
Thanks for the pics TX - I think it looks a bit ordinary, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.