Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking to see how many A5/S5s there will be out here. Go Cubs!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Another Deep sea blue... if it ever gets build.
:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gurnee here. Just took delivery of Meteor Gray with red leather. Beautiful car...and yes, go Cubs (although I almost don't dare to say it! LOL!)

Deb M. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I lub da Cubs!

I just moved to the Phoenix area, but Chicago is still my home town of choice. I'm heading up to the Windy City or the City of Big Shoulders for a few weeks in July. Watch for a silver S line with a bare trunk and Arizona plates.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations Deb... Hve fun with the car this summer. I should be getting mine sometime Nov/Dec... just in time for the snow:mad:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm two hours out of town in Indiana but travel to the city often. Picked up my A5 in the western burbs March 13. I'll watch for all of your LED's when I'm in town.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have an S5 on order from Continental Audi in Naperville.

·
Registered
1 Posts
deb - do you drive down to the city for work every morning? I have a Meteor Gray A5 that I drive out to the suburbs on the Edens and I think I passed you the other day. Almost ran off the road while I was gazing at your car (usually I'm gazing at mine while it's stopped). Maybe this is what all the other drivers on the road feel like...

Btw, got mine about 2 months ago. I'm still completely infatuated with it. My fiancee is ready to hang her ring around the gearshift....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow! It's nice to see so many Chicago A5/S5 owners but also good to see that there aren't really that many as well (I love being the only S5 when driving around... very unique car... and many heads turn)

I'm a new S5 owner in Arlington Heights, IL. Got my car delivered last week from the Audi Exchange and I'm loving every minute of it. The only problem is, I had surgery on my right knee a year ago (basketball injury) and now my right foot just wants to step really hard on that gas pedal (that's my medical rationale for going fast in my S5! :D )

Anyone here in Chicago make any mods to their car? I'll post pics of my ride as soon as I can get out of the car. I swear I could sleep in this thing (it's nice that my wife is "willing" to let me have an affair... well, as long as it's only with the S5 which is fine with me... :) )

Hope to see some of you on the road!
:cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am in Wausau, WI

However, I was in La Grange over the weekend. It would be fun to get together for a cruise from the city up Sheridan sometime. Get as many of us together as possible. Or any other road for that matter.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Audi Drivers Day in Joliet

My dealer called and invited me to the Driver's day in Joliet. Any other midwesterners going? R8's, RS4's and S5's on the track!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is this the Audi Driving experience or something else? Presuming Autobahn Country club? I did Audi driving exeperience last year at Autobahn.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is this the Audi Driving experience or something else? Presuming Autobahn Country club? I did Audi driving exeperience last year at Autobahn.
Yes, I am doing the half day enthusiast program. Should be fun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in Chicago.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Chicago

I am waiting for my ice silver s5 to arrive in Dec. I am in the Appleton area, but in Lake Geneva, Naperville area quite a bit. Mine goes to continental for stasis upgrade upon arrival. And yes Go CUBS!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
re:chicago dealer

I recommend Viktor @ Continental Audi - Naperville

Also can upgrade to Stasis pkg with this dealership if you desire.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts