Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run across any pics of an A5 with a beige interior color?

I'm wondering how accurate the configurator on the AudiUSA site is. The only color changes that occur through the configurator when you swap A5 interior color choices are on the seats and a middle section of the door. Everything else in the interior picture remains a black color (e.g., carpet, upper/lower portion of door, dashboard).

However, the A5/S5 brochure I received from a dealer indicates that the upper dashboard, carpets, headliner, and door trim will also be beige ... if you choose the "linen beige" seats. Unfortunately, the only A5 interior pic in the brochure is light gray.

I'm trying to decide if I should change my interior color choice to beige (from light gray), but I don't want to do that until I've seen pictures of what it would actually look like in beige.

Thanks for any pics or links you can provide!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Suggest you have a look at the second hand cars on the Audi.co.uk site. Example attached;

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion, George! After perusing that site, I was finally able to track down an A5 with beige interior. For anyone else who might be interested in what it looks like, I've provided a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
i've got biege and it's beatuiful. the thing is though, it's not really biege, it's extremely light, closer to a white/grey with a brown tinge. i've seen all the other colours in the flesh and am happy with what i've chosen after the obvious initial worry.

makes the cabin very roomy too and less harsh than other colours imo.

·
Registered
47 Posts
the thing is, the car is black. not sure if it makes a difference but i can't imagine biege with any other colour. and yes, maybe it will get dirty with kids climbing in and out, lucky for me, i have none so far:D

i had biege (a more biege biege) on my a4 cab and tbh it still looked great 3 years on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.