Brilliant Black
Light Gray Interior
Aluminum Inlays

Drive Select
Premium Package
Navigation

Does everything look good?
Hi swa500 - Welcome to the site!
Congrats on the order, you can immerse yourself in the forum while you're waiting. I've been doing the same for the last few months and it's been enlightening! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey congrats!
i just joined this site, and i came across that you ordered the a5 with drive select. i was wondering how much you paid for it because i am really interested in adding this option to my order. thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

on order:
a5 3.2 quattro
quartz gray, cinnamon brown, tiptronic, technology package, navigation package, bang & olufsen sound system, and audi side assist

·
Registered
51 Posts
How long of a wait is your dealer quoting you?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey congrats!
i just joined this site, and i came across that you ordered the a5 with drive select. i was wondering how much you paid for it because i am really interested in adding this option to my order. thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

on order:
a5 3.2 quattro
quartz gray, cinnamon brown, tiptronic, technology package, navigation package, bang & olufsen sound system, and audi side assist
Though the options prices aren't out yet, the salesman estimated that it would cost around $2200

·
Registered
26 Posts
swa5000, you can consider yourself lucky! I have a 9 month wait for my A5. I ordered mine back in March, and my sales said it will be delivered around December. :(
I envy you all with their A5/S5 already. :mad:
:p

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just ordered my A5 3.2:

Brilliant Black
Light Gray Interior
Aluminum Inlays

Drive Select
Premium Package
Navigation

Does everything look good?
Guys I have been calling all dealers to see if anyone have the specs you want that is on order for others. In doing so you are wishing for other people's misfortunes with financing / or lease agreement, and if they cant come up with a way to pay for it, the dealer would call you, Believe it or not I got mine in less then 3 days, (exact specs).

Its a lot of work, but its all worth it!!

note:2008 does not have drive select, so you might want to do this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does anyone have any photos of the light gray interior with aluminum inlays? I'm worried the combination might end up looking too bland.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Does anyone have any photos of the light gray interior with aluminum inlays? I'm worried the combination might end up looking too bland.
See below.

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Guys I have been calling all dealers to see if anyone have the specs you want that is on order for others. In doing so you are wishing for other people's misfortunes with financing / or lease agreement, and if they cant come up with a way to pay for it, the dealer would call you, Believe it or not I got mine in less then 3 days, (exact specs).

Its a lot of work, but its all worth it!!

note:2008 does not have drive select, so you might want to do this.
I will second that...I ordered one, waited forever...then located one in another state and paid to have it delivered to me. Waited six days for the delivery.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts