Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying Hi all, :cheers:

Only came across this site a week ago, it's been a great source of information during my recent hunt for an S5..

Anyway, found a car, deposit paid and all being well should be picking it up early next week - can't wait!!

From what I've read on this site my colour choice seems to be pretty popular Stateside... (see sig below)

Looking forward to that V8 rumble:thumbsup:

JC

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

The colour combo you're getting is indeed popular here, as this was the configuration of the demo cars that were sent to all N.A. dealerships. Audi pretty much predetermined that it'd be popular here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, that explains it then!

Must admit I deliberated about colour, and the S5's look superb in black, but as my current car is Phantom black I needed a break from the slightly overbearing cleaning regime for a while....... ;)

JC

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome and congrats on soon becoming an S5 owner!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Welcome to TEAM Meteor!

That colour combo was sent to all dealers for their first demonstrator because it's the best!
Says who? I have to agree about the Magma Red. Good luck with the new motor.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Welcome to TEAM Meteor!

That colour combo was sent to all dealers for their first demonstrator because it's the best!

Yes... the best colour that is not Phantom Black, sure.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome JT1

I love the red interior :thinking2: will s5 interior fit my5?? hmmmmm :running: off the shop!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers Guys!

Looks like (with a bit of luck) the finance paperwork may be in place for a pick up this Saturday (fingers crossed), then a 3.5 hour drive home for us to get acquainted :autofahrer:

Oh, and I really don't want to start a colour war with my first 2 posts..!!:footinmouth: ;-)

That said, the red leather is luuuverly, oh yes...:2thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.