Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All.... been looking at the site for a while... and had the A5 since october, so thought i would join in the discussions etc...

Spec :

A5 3.0 TDI Quattro Sport
Phantom Black
Black Leather
19" Y Rims
MMI Sat Nav +
B&O System
Blue Tooth
Voice Recognition
Heated Seats
Adaptive Xenon Lights
Advanced Key
Interior Light Package
Full Climate Control
Ski hatch

I think thats about it :):D

Looking into.....
Window Tinting
Engine Re-map
Spacers
Lowering

· Registered
2,335 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just a few points, could you update your location in your profile please. Also noticed your thinking about tiniting your windows, there is a thread about this as there are issues I believe with tinting which you may want to check out first.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am based in London....
Thanks for the heads up about the tinting.... I have seen the threads...
I might go to Pentagon in Acton, used them before on previous cars and I think one of the other guys have already had it done there through a Audi Dealer... so should be pretty safe...obviously wont hurt to mention the potential problems at the time

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reb - been out enjoying the car :)

Normane - Pics and prices would be great.. thanks

· Registered
2,046 Posts
Welcome! That's one 'loaded' A5 you have there!!

Regarding, tinting... as you've been here a while you prabably have seen the thread referred to earlier, but ther have been at least 5 incidents of people on this forum where water has got into the amps and damaged the B&O so make sure Pentagon know about this potential issue and guard against it.

Cheers,

Ian.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the welcome people....

tinting problems noted... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.