Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Woohoo - happy new custodian of an A5 1.8T Sport for a week now.

Quite honestly, blown away by this car. Makes me grin every time I see it :D

What's with the SD slot though ? What was wrong with an aux in so it doesn't matter what your tracks are on :confused: I don't know many people who store music on SD cards, as evidenced by mine which I had to nick out of my camera so now comes up with Canon_DC on the MMI above the track listing !

Still, scope to rename it something cool !

Mack

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Welcome! Looks great ... but they seem to have put your steering wheel on upside down :rolleyes:
LOL thanks - hope that's covered by the warranty. I'll let you guys know what the dealer says in case anyone else has a steering wheel on the wrong way up ;) . Course it's difficult to tell cos the Audi logo is the same upside down !!

Cheers guys, get my first test today - do I leave it in an airport car park for 2 days or leave it at home and fork out about £40quid in taxis ?? On the basis that I had a new car years ago which was perfect for about 2 weeks before I left it in an airport car park, whereupon it acquired a vertical crease in the back door, leaning towards the latter !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.