1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
122 Posts
Something very intriguing..That S5 does not have orange side reflectors in the headlights, but all american cars are required to have them. An import or a mod? I would really love to have the white ones instead of the orange as the orange detracts from the gun metal look of my S5.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Something very intriguing..That S5 does not have orange side reflectors in the headlights, but all american cars are required to have them. An import or a mod? I would really love to have the white ones instead of the orange as the orange detracts from the gun metal look of my S5.
gsshin23,

They are a mod. You can order them for around $1,700.00

You can order them through http://www.madaudi.com/

As many other members have posted here it's one of the best mod's I've done so far.

Makes a huge difference in the overall look.

Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Second pic from the bottom, what color is that? Quartz? It looks nice.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Second pic from the bottom, what color is that? Quartz? It looks nice.
Ranger it's Quartz. I really like the color as well.

He just needs some wheels now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
gsshin23,

They are a mod. You can order them for around $1,700.00

You can order them through http://www.madaudi.com/

As many other members have posted here it's one of the best mod's I've done so far.

Makes a huge difference in the overall look.

Rick

Thanks. I see on the website that they have a bixenon and an adaptive. What is the difference, and is it worth the $300 up? Or do they mean adaptive as in changing angles along with the steering?

·
Registered
536 Posts
God, my high school parking lot had nicer cars in it, lol. Although your S5 is simply superb! Love the e-codes, and wish I could do it and not throw away almost 2 grand, as my car is a lease.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.