Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello and welcome,

I am from Chalkida originally...enjoy your stay!

Kalwsirthes!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Phantom Black 1.8 TFSI S-Line here...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Giannhs apo Xalkida...

·
Registered
114 Posts
eisai melos sto elliniko club tis audi?
Eimai grammenos sta 2 forums pou uparxoun, an ennoeis auta...nai...me to idio username!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eimai grammenos sta 2 forums pou uparxoun, an ennoeis auta...nai...me to idio username!
ego eimai mono sto clubaudi.gr to allo den to gnorizo.vasika psaxno gia programma kai gia zantes 18 i 19 intses an ksereis kati kai exeis asxolithei pes mou ti gnomi soy.erxesai katholoy volo?

·
Registered
821 Posts

I was going to say John Travolta !!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi to all!
Jim from Larissa. I am looking for 19'' rims too.. I believe if you are going to upgrade the rims it wouldn't worth to just go from 17'' to 18'' ... only you would notice the difference.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the 18" rims that came with the S-Line pack and i am not considering changing them....at least for the time being!

On the german and english ebay you will find lots of replica rims for the A5 in very good prices....i am talking about the "Y" style 19" AUDI rims...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi, I am Giannis from Thessaloniki. I will be an Audi S5 tiptronic happy owner hopefully before summer! :wall: :(

·
Registered
290 Posts
no s5 for me----and not from greece

anyone from cyprus??

·
Registered
58 Posts
takis

between stockholm and athens ... planning to buy a5 1.8 tfsi . even hough THE edition is 2.0 211hp quattro s-tronic , after sales greek anual taxes keeps me far away from choice.. considering meteor gray colour, would you choose multitronic or manual in 1.8 ? what about folding- dimming external mirrors paket and 3way climate? any B&O differences instead of Audi soundsystem whithout navi? i would remain also in 17' 225 50 because of greek roads and ski resort visits ... any oppinions or experience?

p.s. stockholm is cheap consideing initial price, with more standards than denmark, uk, germany, italy ...

p.s. finally i order and bought the car in the photo ......

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
between stockholm and athens ... planning to buy a5 1.8 tfsi . even hough THE edition is 2.0 211hp quattro s-tronic , after sales greek anual taxes keeps me far away from choice.. considering meteor gray colour, would you choose multitronic or manual in 1.8 ? what about folding- dimming external mirrors paket and 3way climate? any B&O differences instead of Audi soundsystem whithout navi? i would remain also in 17' 225 50 because of greek roads and ski resort visits ... any oppinions or experience?

p.s. stockholm is cheap consideing initial price, with more standards than denmark, uk, germany, italy ...
I have the 1.8 TFSi. I got it manual as i really am not a fun of auto transmitions in a sports car.

I have driven my friends A4 1.8 TFSi with the multitronic gearbox and its very smooth and does what it promises. Its up to you to define what are you looking for.

Get the dimming mirrors as they are very helpful and its a big trouble to install them later.

I also have the 3-zone clima but the inly reason i got it for is the looks...i just didn't like how the normal climate control button looks. I prefer to have the two small screens down there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the 1.8 TFSi. I got it manual as i really am not a fun of auto transmitions in a sports car.

I have driven my friends A4 1.8 TFSi with the multitronic gearbox and its very smooth and does what it promises. Its up to you to define what are you looking for.

Get the dimming mirrors as they are very helpful and its a big trouble to install them later.

I also have the 3-zone clima but the inly reason i got it for is the looks...i just didn't like how the normal climate control button looks. I prefer to have the two small screens down there.
mmm honest words .... dimming must go with folding ... a 3zone may help in greece . i am until now in manual , i have no idea about multitronic "feeling" and i have somehow test it with the particular engine.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts