Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Nice car, will look even better when you've washed the wheels ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
If you went to the grey they would really be saying that! I've said it before but I get the greyed out look after just one week.

I still like it better than the stock look. A black roof might work also. I hope the black is powder coat or you could have a peeling nightmare.

·
Registered
642 Posts
are those the stock tips blacked out, how did you black them out? wish my car was white so i could do the blacked out grill like that, planning on doing it on mine but it wont stand out as much on a black car

·
Registered
470 Posts
Black roof FTW! However I do think you went a little overboard with the Oreo contrast. And the reason I said I'm sorry for you in my last post is because you went to platinum, those guys are such a rip off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
everything is painted, the roof will be next along with the window trims and mirror covers. Personally i love my car. As for "im sorry" about platinum, i cant really agree ive been going to them for years and their quality is amazing. Also the exhaust is milltek and was purchased through Jags at Signh Autosport and the ECU has also been remapped.

·
Registered
642 Posts
you right exhaust tip is crooked i believe.....you make me want to paint my car white

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.