Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is going to be my own topic where I will post all the photos I am going to take. I also hope that you will like them.:) Here are some new photos:

·
Registered
491 Posts
very nice... love the quartz

·
Registered
821 Posts
Very Nice Pics :cool:

·
Registered
371 Posts
This is going to be my own topic where I will post all the photos I am going to take. I also hope that you will like them.:) Here are some new photos:

sometimes your car looks really quartz but others it almost looks avus silver.
below are all avus silver. see for yourself.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have also checked on www.audi.com and built an a4 to compare the quartz grey vs. monza silver.

the first image below it quartz and the second is monza.

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Awesome color!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dbs2:
Here are better ones for you.:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Alejandro - looks awesome. The contrast with the stormy skies and the fall colors make it look even more amazing! Great job with the camera!

·
Registered
371 Posts
So how do you hang out with some many other cool cars? Other question, what do they think of the A5? I always thought the rs4 was the most beautiful thing but next to your A5 it's just another beautiful Audi.

·
Registered
290 Posts
i just cant beleive how sexy the car is-(all of them(a5/s5's)-your pics make me fall in love all over again lol

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So how do you hang out with some many other cool cars? Other question, what do they think of the A5? I always thought the rs4 was the most beautiful thing but next to your A5 it's just another beautiful Audi.
I know lots of people with exotic cars. Some of them happen to be my classmates and some of them I simply met at car meetings or on internet forums. Community is not that big.

99% of them like A5. They really consider this car to be just as special as their own cars. They say it is a beautiful car and they kinda respect this vehicle. Also most of them have no idea how the S5 looks and they think that my car is actually S5. I am tired of correcting them every time.

RS4 is from my classmate and I have to say that it is just amazing in person! He also has MTM Exhaust system and the sound is incredible (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaNQleQ0DrM).

By the way, my MTM upgrade is going to be installed this Thursday! I am really looking forward to outperform the mighty S5 in terms of straight line acceleration.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
371 Posts
your pics are consitently really good. this is my favorite post to check now. Thanks for posting!

1 - 20 of 295 Posts