Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my 2015 A5 cab was involved in a rear end accident, repairs have all been done but I cant get rid of the airbag light. Both rear seatbelts were replaced as they were locked but the front belts are fine. The diagnostic software is detecting an error code for both front two seatbelts. B10061-Belt Tensioner Resistance Too High.

Does anyone know if I get around this without having to replace the front belts.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
It sounds like your front seatbelts need to be changed as I’ve repaired a few of these cars when airbags have been deployed and changed all seat belts even if the belts work and are not locked does not mean the igniters have not gone off, if all that is ok then it could be a bad connection for the plug going into the seatbelts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like your front seatbelts need to be changed as I’ve repaired a few of these cars when airbags have been deployed and changed all seat belts even if the belts work and are not locked does not mean the igniters have not gone off, if all that is ok then it could be a bad connection for the plug going into the seatbelts
Thanks, I've ordered replacements now but was hoping I could get away with a hack.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have replaced the front seatbelts and have had the fault codes cleared however the airbag light is still on.

The new fault code is:
B1015-1B
IGNITER FOR BATTERY INTERRUPTED

Has anyone seen this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have replaced the front seatbelts and have had the fault codes cleared however the airbag light is still on.

The new fault code is:
B1015-1B

Has anyone seen this?
Hi,

Did you find out what was the problem? I have a similar situation.

Same code and won't clear out.

B1015-1B

The new Battery overload fuse was from ebay so I am thinking that it's somehow faulty or just cheap ass china quality....

Hope to hear from you soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts