Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't heard about this program through the Audi Club of North America until reading today's post by RSP in the forum. I wasn't a member 90 days prior to taking delivery of my A5, but for those of you who were, this might still be worth looking into. It may be academic since the program is slated to end today, but for anyone who's thinking about ordering down the line, it may also be worthwhile to see if they do it again in 2009.

http://www.audiclubna.org/content/view/121/115/

Member Loyalty Program Announced!
Audi Club North America is pleased to announce an additional *MEMBER BENEFIT*—the *ACNA MEMBER LOYALTY PROGRAM*!

In cooperation with Audi of America, the Member Loyalty Program will provide a $500 bonus to any Audi Club North America member who purchases or leases a new or CPO used vehicle from an authorized Audi dealer. This bonus applies to all Audi models, and the purchases must be from April 1, 2008 to end December, 2008. Must be an ACNA member in good standing for at least 90 days (prior to vehicle purchase) to take advantage of this program.

Members will receive a mailing from *Audi of America* with the details of this program in the near future. This offer is separate from all other offers from either the dealer or Audi of America, so it represents an outstanding benefit that is available only for Audi Club North America members.

Should your purchase qualify, please fill out the Member Loyalty Program Claim Form and return to Audi Club North America.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.