Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: So... 600 miles.. i hit a deer!!!!!!! what luck. The drivers side light, the plastic is smashed so I need a new Light and the plastic Misano Red panel that goes from the side of the light to the door is dented... I was hoping it was just the light because I would fix that myself by getting another light and installing it (thank god I didn't get adaptive headlights!!!!) So I guess I have no choice but to call my insurance company in the morning.. bleh!

Any other suggestions???

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sue the deer. Or atleast stick a knife in its side and squeeze out a "shooorry".

·
Registered
198 Posts
Stick the deer in the motor and sell it. Get a top price for a nice bit of venison:D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Driver 'round town looking for someone on their mobile phone and side-swipe them.

Mobile phone records will show they were on the phone at the time of the accident and they will get fined and blamed for the accident and their insurance will have to pay out.

I have no sympathy for drivers using mobile phones.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys for the suggestions... I was wondering If I should deal with Insurance.. or pay for the damages myself.. Also if any USA guys have a the light to sell me because they got the Euro version please let me know

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just claim it on insurance. It won't be considered an "at fault" claim and your insurance won't go up. Heck, you pay the insurance company, might as well get some service out of them. I just got a new windshield from them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
make sure you say the deer hit you and not you hit the deer it works better in the insurance report

·
Registered
47 Posts
Stick the deer in the motor and sell it. Get a top price for a nice bit of venison:D
Now I'm a bloke that likes a good deal and when I was in our local butchers recently I bought 8 legs of Venison for £60, what a bargain!!

However, my wife was less than impressed, as she reckons it was two deer!!:D

·
Registered
953 Posts
Now I'm a bloke that likes a good deal and when I was in our local butchers recently I bought 8 legs of Venison for £60, what a bargain!!

:D

That was awful, and yet at the same time awful! :D

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Nearly as bad as the one about the Octopus who was admitted to a private hospital......

They charged him 'six quid' a night... get it.

Or for those in the US just forget it......

·
Registered
457 Posts

I would hope it was 2 deer, if it were 1 deer I would be a little worried...some kind of mutant spider animal.

·
Registered
47 Posts
:mad: So... 600 miles.. i hit a deer!!!!!!! what luck.
The deer must have been blind to have run out in front of your A5 lewy2x2!

So what would you call a blind deer? Sorry, no eye deer?! :D

And if it's now dead, sorry still no eye deer!! :D

:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts